Below is a list of the National Malaya And Borneo Veterans Association Nmbva Privacy Notice. This will inform you of what the Nmbva will hold regarding your data and more.
1. The National Malaya and Borneo Veterans Association (NMBVA) take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your membership and provide the services you request from us.
2. The information we process is your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, details of your membership of the association and military history. Your personal membership data is kept securely both digitally (encrypted) and in paper format and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
3. Your personal data will not be kept for any longer than necessary and will be deleted if you no longer remain a member of the association in line with the NMBVA policy.
4. From time to time, we use your personal information to enable us to send you the association newsletter and Keris magazine and to do this share some of your personal data with a third party (data processor) who manage the printing and posting to members of such correspondence. We may share your information with The Not Forgotten Association, only if you apply to take advantage of any activity they organise. The Not Forgotten Association will automatically delete your information after the event.
5. You consented to the NMBVA processing your information by signing the NMBVA joining application form.
6. You may request to see the information we hold on you at any time.
7. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the National Secretary in writing, but you will then be unable to receive services of the NMBVA.
8. A full database will be held by the National Secretary, National Membership Secretary and National Treasurer. The Web Manager, Postal Coordinators and Branch Secretaries will only hold portions of the National Database appertaining to their responsibilities.
9. If you have any queries, please contact the NMBVA National Secretary whose address can be found on the association website.